Flagsmith lets you manage features across web, mobile and server side applications. Flagsmith is Open Source. Host yourself or let us take care of the hosting.
The application consist of 3 components:
To get up and running, you can either use https://flagsmith.com/ for 1 and 2 above, or you can self host the API and Front End. Once you have these components up and running, you can add the client libraries to your apps and start managing your features remotely.
Open Source vs SaaS vs Enterprise
You are free to run the Open Source version of Flagsmith however you see fit! There are some differences between the Open Source, SaaS hosted and Enterprise plans:
- The Open Source version has no API request or Identity limits - you can run as many API instances in a cluster as you wish
- The Open Source version has no Dashboard User limits - you can have as many team members as you wish
- The SaaS and Enterprise versions have Change Requests and Flag Scheduling
- The SaaS and Enterprise versions have Role-Based Access Controls
- The SaaS and Enterprise versions have additional Authentication Providers
We also have a paid-for Enterprise Edition of the platform with a number of additional features. Please get in touch if you want to learn more.
More information can be found on the Self Hosted Page.
Server Side API
The source code and installation instructions can be found at the GitHub project. The API is written in Python and is based on Django and the Django Rest Framework.
Front End Website
Once you are setup with the front and back end, you can integrate our client libraries within your apps.
|Client Side SDKs||Server Side SDKs|
|React & React Native||Ruby|
|Next.js and SSR||Rust|
Check out our Quick Start Guide to get a high level overview of how to implement feature flags in your application.