Docker Image Tags
We have a fairly simple tagging strategy:
- Commits to the
mainbranch trigger Docker image builds tagged
- Git tags (e.g.
2.7.1) will trigger Docker image builds tagged:
Please look out our Github Releases page for detailed updates.
Released 23 August 2021
- Archive flags
- Optionally GZIP responses
- Large number of small bug fixes
Released 28 July 2021
- SAML Integration (Enterprise version only)
Released 5 May 2021
- Multivariate Flags
- Various minor bug fixes
Released 9 Apr 2021
- Combine Feature Flags and Remote Config
- Dark mode
- Formatter for remote config supporting xml, json, toml and yaml
- Fix Segment override incorrect date
- Add sorting to identity feature list
- Enable SDK analytics based on FLAGSMITH_ANALYTICS env var
- Configurable butter-bar
- Show segment descriptions
- New integrations
- Heap Analytics
- New Relic
- Segment overrides use new API
Released 20 Jan 2021
- Add invite via link functionality
- More third party integrations
Released 7 Dec 2020
This release is the first under our new brand, Flagsmith.
The rebrand comes with no breaking changes, mainly just a refactor to urls and wording, however we have built several new features and bug fixes since our last release:
- If your api is using influx, we now show usage data in a graph format
- New look and feel
- Ability to bulk enable / disable all segment overrides and user overrides for a flag
- Sensible page size for the users page
- Improved E2E stability
- Integration page, this page is almost fully managed by remote config. It will allow users t enhance Flagsmith with your favourite tools. We currently support data dog and will shortly support amplitude.
The remote config to use this is as follows:
"label": "Base URL"
"label": "API Key"
"title": "Data dog",
"description": "Sends events to Data dog for when flags are created, updated and removed. Logs are tagged with the environment they came from e.g. production."
Released 9 Nov 2020
We've added a bunch of new features and bug fixes.
- You can now tag flags with user-defined tags. You can use these tags to manage flags and organise them.
- Beta release of both Data Dog and Amplitude integrations.
- You can now set multiple traits in a single call
- For a given feature, show which Identities have it individually overridden
- When viewing an Identity, show the segments and test whether the identity is a member of each segment
Released 12th June 2020
- Flags that are defined with Segment overrides are now based on an Environment level, as opposed to a Project level. So you can now define Segment overrides differently between Environments
- Redesigned the left hand navigation area
- You can now filter the audit log per flag
- You can jump to a flags audit log from the main features page
Released 28th May 2020
- Google OAuth2 integration
- 2 Factor authentication
- Influx DB integration for API call statistics
- The API can now set multiple traits in a single API request
- Fixed an issue where webhooks could miss data in a certain scenarios
- Mainly CSS design Tweaks
Released 19th December 2019
- Removed Flagsmith homepage from Front End App
- Added Webhooks
Released 22nd September 2019
- Added Segments
- Added Auditing Logs
- Better E2E testing